Marketing Specialist Jobs in Philadelphia We are seeking a Marketing Specialist who is enthusiastic to assist us in all aspects of our marketing efforts. Your role will include the creation and execution of marketing plans that reach goals ranging from product promotion to brand awareness.
A marketing specialist must be competent and able to understand consumer trends and create creative ideas. A Marketing specialist should be familiar with specialized concepts, principles, tactics, and strategies. Our goal is to create effective marketing programs that improve our reputation and grow.
|Hiring Organization||Cozen O’Conner|
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 15 to USD 25 per Hour|
|Location||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103|
About Organization For Marketing Specialist Jobs
Cozen O’Connor is ranked among the top 100 law companies in the country with more than 800 lawyers in 31 cities on two continents. Our full-service firm has nationally recognized practices in business law and litigation. We have attorneys who have worked in all areas of the economy.
Our client base includes Fortune 500 companies worldwide, middle-market businesses poised for growth and ambitious startups as well as high-profile individuals. Cozen O’Connor is a company that has done what it says. Our firm was built one case at a time, one win at a.
Our lawyers have excellent academic credentials. They are able to combine intellectual rigor and practicality with efficiency. Our goal is to provide business-minded, sophisticated advice that achieves the best result for our clients. We don’t give up no matter how difficult, contentious or challenging the task.
Responsibilities For Marketing Specialist Jobs
- To find out about the consumer’s needs, habits, and current trends, conduct market research.
- Create marketing campaigns that are creative and brainstorm.
- Assist with outbound and inbound marketing activities by showing expertise in different areas (content optimization, advertising planning, event planning, etc.).
- To execute promotions and campaigns, you should work with vendors.
- To coordinate marketing efforts and brand awareness, you should collaborate with marketing professionals.
- You should plan and implement initiatives that reach your target audience via the appropriate channels (e-mail, social media, TV, etc.).
- Assist with the analysis of marketing data (campaign results and conversion rates, traffic, etc.). To help develop future marketing strategies/
- As assigned, complete individual tasks related to a marketing plan.
Skills and Requirements
- A thorough understanding of all marketing elements (including digital and traditional marketing like SEO/Social media etc.). Market research methods.
- Demonstrable expertise in marketing data analytics tools.
- Solid computer skills include MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite & CRM, and applications (Web analytics and Google Adwords).
- The knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, and the motivation to succeed in a competitive setting.
- Great analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail is key for accurate analysis of data.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Insurance plans
- Disability Insurance
- Reimbursement for tuition
- Specials for Corporate Customers
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement Plans
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus
Post Title: Marketing Specialist Jobs in Philadelphia
Posted Date: May 23, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA