Personal assistant jobs Los Angeles, We are seeking a flexible and well-organized personal assistant to assist senior managers with their administrative tasks. This role will allow you to schedule meetings, take notes and handle correspondence for managers.
As needed, you may be asked to assist with travel arrangements or other duties. Personal assistants should have excellent organizational skills and previous experience in secretarial work.
Highly skilled personal assistants can be intuitive to the needs and provide personalized administrative support.
|Hiring Organization||Onni Group|
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 25000 to USD 25600 per Year|
|Location||Los Angeles. California. United States. 90015|
Onni has been creating communities where people can live, work and play for more than 50 years. Our commitment to our partners and employees, as well as our commitment to quality construction, innovation and sustainability, is what has made us successful. Our knowledge extends to cities like Los Angeles and other North American cities.
Seattle, Chicago Phoenix, Toronto and Vancouver. Over 15,000 homes have been built, more than 11,200 apartments are owned and managed, more than 18.4 million square feet have been constructed in office, retail and industrial spaces, and there is an additional 28,000,000 square feet available for different phases.
Onni, which employs thousands of people in North America, is one of the continent’s most well-known and largest real estate developers. Onni is a trusted brand because of our track record of producing award-winning, high-quality developments. At Onni, we understand.
Our customers and communities are the foundation of our business. We believe in planning for the future, and giving back to communities through long-lasting relationships that last generations.
Responsibilities For Personal assistant jobs Los Angeles?
- Assisting senior management in secretarial and administrative tasks.
- Typing, formatting, editing, and modifying reports, documents, or presentations.
- Data entry, maintenance of databases, and maintaining records.
- Assisting with internal departments, answering phones, and making travel arrangements.
- Senior management’s internal and externe correspondence management.
- You can schedule appointments, keep an event calendar, and send reminders.
- You can copy, scan, and fax documents.
Skills Requirements For Personal assistant jobs Los Angeles?
- Trustworthiness and discretion: You will often be the one to disclose confidential information.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and organizational skills.
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive.
- Diplomacy and tact.
- Communication skills.
- You will have more time. A personal assistant can be a great benefit because they are able to free up your time.
- Developing management skills.
- Compilation skills.
- Trusted ears and eyes
- Here are four tips to help you choose the right personal assistant.
Post Title: Personal Assistant Jobs Los Angeles
Posted Date: May 23, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA