Tarte Cosmetics is a pioneer in high-performance naturals and one of America’s fastest-growing cosmetic companies. Maureen Kelly, founder, and CEO of Tarte, set out to create a line of cruelty-free, time-tested products that are easy to use and full of natural ingredients that provide real results for everyday women. tarte shares our “good for you glamour” philosophy with tartelettes around the world. We have a presence in more than 7 countries and we ship online to over 150 countries. From our New York City headquarters, to our on-the-ground sales team spreading our powerful products and message across the U.S. as well as internationally, the tarte team is made up of passionate and determined individuals.
Do you have the potential to be a force of nature and thrive in a fast-paced work environment? Are you interested in helping tarte to offer cruelty-free, eco-friendly cosmetics that are rich in vitamins and minerals, and free from phthalates, mineral oil, and gluten? Are you committed to living a healthy, compassionate, and environmentally responsible lifestyle? We would love to hear your thoughts!
- Register in international markets with support for retail teams
- Assist in the registration process. This includes submitting formulations to third-party review. Follow-up with vendors for regulatory information.
- Manage Regulatory Information for New Product Development projects with third-party manufacturers, as well as the timelines associated with NPD with the planning team
- After NPD approval for new shades and products, contact vendors to request documents and test materials.
- For ingredient review in the US, Canada, European Union, and other international markets, prepare ingredient lists from raw material data obtained from vendors
- Check documentation to ensure compliance with US and International markets.
- Passionate about cosmetics, highly motivated, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Send samples to be tested.
Post Title: Regulatory Intern Job Vacancy In New York, USA
Posted Date: February 2, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA