Remote Work From Home – Customer Service Job Vacancy in USA
Say goodbye to long commutes and rigid schedules. Hello, Liveops.
One of our well-respected clients is looking for Independent Contractors to provide Virtual Services to their Customers in a Variety of Industries, including Retail, Healthcare and Tax Support.
Independent Contractors have the freedom to choose where and when to offer services. As your self-employed boss, log in to provide services whenever it suits you.
FlexJob’s Top 100 Remote Companies 2020 List Ranks Liveops #4
You can work as an independent contractor and you can:
- You can work from your home or any other quiet location.
- You can create your own work schedule that fits your lifestyle.
- You can be your boss, with the flexibility and freedom you desire.
Our clients are looking for Independent Contractors who feel at home:
- Customers are contacted by customer service representatives via inbound and outside calls.
- Problem-solving creatively
- Rapidly assessing the customer’s needs and offering sound solutions.
- High-quality customer service.
- All customer calls and interactions should be documented.
- Multi-screen management of multiple programs and systems simultaneously.
These skills are essential for successful independent contractors:
- Experience in handling outbound and inbound calls
- Minimum of 1-year experience in customer service
- Computer skills include the ability to navigate multiple tabs, windows, and systems
- Basic typing skills
- Written and customer service skills that are strong
- Comfortable empathy and patience with difficult callers
Your potential to earn:
You will be invoiced and paid for the services you provide as a business provider. There are many pay structures for programs, but the majority pay for time spent on the phone or assisting callers. Independent Contractors can also be eligible for performance-based or other incentives.
You will be responsible for your tax obligations as a self-employed 1099 Independent Contractor who provides virtual call center services for Liveops and its clients. Actual earnings will vary depending on the opportunity, call type, call volumes, and other factors. Independent Contractors can control their profits and losses and are responsible for all expenses.
Do you want to learn more?!
Liveops Independent Contractors share their tips and tricks on how to succeed.
Apply and get certified
These are the requirements to become an Independent Contractor:
- Apply to Join Liveops Nation. This includes a background/credit check
- A $45 processing fee is required for background/credit checks. This payment must be made directly to the vendor
- Check out our credit and background requirements.
- Sign an Independent Contractor Agreement
- Fill out a W9 Form
- You may be required to obtain certification for certain programs or opportunities.
There are many programs that start every week.
Requirements for Program Metrics:
Independent Contractors may be required to offer services beyond the minimum requirements to remain eligible for these programs.
Independent Contractors can set their own schedules by scheduling in blocks of 30 minutes. Independent Contractors can set the hours and frequency that they will be servicing clients. The more clients you serve, the greater your earning potential.
- Call availability for clients will vary. However, calls can be made from 8 am to 8 pm EST every day. Many clients offer 24-hour call availability.
Success requires technology
Click here to review the Liveops basics technology requirements
- Note that some clients may require additional security measures or technology equipment
- Liveops systems do not work with Chromebook or Mac at the moment.
What’s Next? !
Send your application today! After you have been selected, a member of our team will contact you with the next steps!
Join Liveops Nation!
Liveops currently accepts applications from the following states: AL. AK. AZ. DC. DE, FL. GA. ID. IL. IL. KS. KY. MD. ME. MI. MN. MO. MS. MT. NC. ND. NV. OH. OK. PA. RI. SC. SD. TN. TX. VA. WV. WY.
Post Title: Remote Work From Home – Customer Service Job Vacancy in USA
Posted Date: January 8, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA