Tarte Cosmetics is a pioneer in high-performance naturals and one of America’s fastest-growing cosmetic companies. Maureen Kelly, founder, and CEO of Tarte, set out to create a line of cruelty-free, time-tested products that are easy to use and full of natural ingredients that provide real results for everyday women.
tarte shares our “good for you glamour” philosophy with tartelettes around the world. We have a presence in more than 7 countries and we ship online to over 150 countries. From our New York City headquarters, to our on-the-ground sales team spreading our powerful products and message across the U.S. as well as internationally, the tarte team is made up of passionate and determined individuals.
Do you have the potential to be a force of nature and thrive in a fast-paced work environment? Are you interested in helping tarte to offer cruelty-free, eco-friendly cosmetics that are rich in vitamins and minerals, and free from phthalates, mineral oil, and gluten? Are you committed to living a healthy, compassionate, and environmentally responsible lifestyle? We would love to hear your thoughts!
- Assist the packaging team with different daily tasks
- Responsible for coordination of package testing
- Responsible for updating package tests across functional teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address dimension/sampling requests
- You can manage shipments to different tarte offices
- Engineers can help you develop secondary packaging
- Do you need to test for a disease?
- Minimum of one year experience as a packaging major, or related major
- Cosmetic industry: Interest
- Excel proficiency
- Office hours: 9 AM-6 PM, 2-3 days per week
Post Title: Tarte Cosmetics Hiring Packaging Intern In New York, USA
Posted Date: February 2, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA