Tesla Jobs Austin: Assisting in the manufacturing of products, the production associate ensures that the equipment is used correctly and items are produced to a high standard.
We are seeking a production associate who is attentive to make sure that all equipment used in manufacturing is working properly and is being used safely. The Production Associate also has to evaluate the quality of final products.
Attention to detail is key for success as a production associate. Production associates who are skilled in product specifications and client expectations will be successful.
- Name of the Organization: Tesla
- Post Name: Production Associate
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Industry: Private
- Type of Employment: Full-Time
- Hours of Work: 8 hours
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Salary: USD 15 to USD 20 per Hour
- Location: Austin (Texas, United States 78745
Tesla was founded by a group of engineers who wanted to show that electric cars could be more enjoyable, faster and more fun than traditional gasoline vehicles.
Tesla is a leader in all-electric vehicles and infinitely scalable clean power generation and storage. Tesla believes that the faster the world moves away from fossil fuels, the better.
The Roadster showcased Tesla’s cutting-edge electric powertrain and battery technology. The Roadster was the first all-electric premium sedan that Tesla had ever designed. It is now the Model S, which has been the best in every class. Safety, performance, efficiency, and comfort all in one.
Model S is the new car of the 21st Century. It has the longest range of any electric car, the best over-the-air software updates, and the fastest 0-60mph acceleration time (measured by Motor Trend).
Tesla Jobs Austin Production Associate Responsibilities
- Turn on equipment at shift start and turn it off at shift end.
- Plan regular maintenance for your tools and equipment, and make repairs when necessary.
- Get the materials you need for production.
- Assess the performance of your staff and arrange training if necessary.
- Assess the quality of final products.
- Make sure your workspace is neat and clean.
- Keep track of all work orders.
- Make sure that safety and health laws are respected.
Tesla Jobs Austin Production Associate Skills
- Awareness of safety and health laws.
- Great knowledge of the equipment used in manufacturing.
- Attention to detail.
- Operate power tools and warehouse equipment such as forklifts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Post Title: Tesla Jobs Austin | Jobs in USA
Posted Date: May 18, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA