Walmart Job in Houston tx, We are seeking a friendly, efficient cashier with excellent customer service skills. The cashier will check the customer’s items and make sure they are correct. They will also accept payments, issue receipts, respond to inquiries, and give information about products, promotions, and item locations. The cashier will respond to customer complaints and process returns or exchanges.
You must have a strong work ethic, and high accuracy to succeed as a cashier. You must be reliable, responsive to customers’ needs, and dedicated to providing exceptional service.
- Organization Name: Walmart Supercenter
- Name: Cashier
- Qualification:12th Pass for Any Graduate
- Industry: Personal
- Full-Time Employment Type:
- Hours of Work: 8 hours
- Jobs Experience – Freshers
- Salary: USD 20 per Hour
- Location: Houston Texas, United States 77007
Walmart Inc. (formerly Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.), is an American multinational retail company that operates hypermarkets (also known as supercenters), discount department store stores, and grocery stores throughout the United States. Its headquarters are in Bentonville, Arkansas.
Sam Walton, a local Arkansas resident, founded the company and it was incorporated in Delaware under the Delaware General Corporation Law in Oct. It also owns and manages Sam’s Club retail stores.
Walmart operates in 48 countries under different names and has 10,566 shops and clubs. Walmart is the company’s name in Canada and the United States, while Walmart de Mexico y Centroamerica is Mexico and Central America. Flipkart Wholesale is in India.
Responsibilities For Walmart Job Houston tx
- Customers are welcome to come and help them find the right item.
- Scanners, scales, cash registers and other electronic devices are used for operation.
- Balance the cash register and generate reports for credit or debit sales.
- Accepting payments, verifying that all quantities and prices are correct and provide a receipt to each customer.
- Resolving complaints, processing refunds and exchanges
- Wrapping or bagging purchases are a safe way to transport your goods.
- Follow all instructions in the store regarding coupon codes, gift cards, and purchases of certain items such as cigarettes or alcohol.
- Keep your workspace clean.
Requirements For Walmart Job Houston tx
- Able to manage transactions responsibly and accurately.
- Strong customer service skills and a high level of energy.
- Computer basics and basic math
- Ability to stand, walk, lift and collaborate with others in a fast-paced environment to provide outstanding service.
- Attention to detail.
- A friendly and helpful approach to solving complaints
Skills Required For Walmart Job Houston tx
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to make a difference.
- Basic math skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Disability Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Specials for Corporate Customers
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement Plans
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus
Post Title: Walmart Job in Houston tx | Jobs in USA
Posted Date: May 25, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA