Urgent Vacancy Hotel Jobs in USA For Receptionists
Hotel Jobs in USA. They handle a wide range of administrative support tasks including answering phones, greeting visitors, setting up meeting rooms, sorting mail and making travel plans.
As a receptionist, you will be greeting visitors and clients at our office. This will include directing clients to the appropriate areas of the office, making contact with employees about visitors, answering phones, taking messages and sorting mail.
You will need to be able to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English. Experience as a receptionist would be an asset.
|Hiring Organization||Hotel Murano|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 10 To USD 15 Per Hour|
|Location||Tacoma, Washington, United States 98402|
Inspired by Murano glass art and just a short walk from the Museum of Glass in downtown Tacoma, this contemporary hotel is now open. The modern, elegant rooms and suites feature flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.
The hotel has an elegant restaurant that focuses on local ingredients and a lobby bar that serves cocktails and light snacks. There is also a business center and fitness center. The hotel also offers a spa and salon. All rooms feature glass artwork. Parking is available at an additional charge
Hotel Murano, part of the famous Provenance Hotels Collection, is a downtown Tacoma hotel that’s just steps away from the Tacoma Convention Center. It is also only a few blocks away from some of the best museums and restaurants in the city.
Responsibilities For Hotel Jobs in USA
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
Requirements For Hotel Jobs in USA
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
Skills For Hotel Jobs in USA
- Technical skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Initiative and problem-solving abilities.
Benefits For Hotel Jobs in USA
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Hotel Jobs in USA For Receptionists
Posted Date: May 29, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA