Entry-Level Carpenter Jobs in Phoenix Carpenters, skilled artisans, are skilled craftsmen who build, erect and install wood structures. They can work in many areas of construction.
We are seeking a carpenter who is skilled in various carpentry skills. Your responsibilities include layout, installation, repair, finishing, and maintenance of various buildings, fixtures, and structures. Other duties include cutting and measuring materials to meet client requirements.
Successful applicants should be reliable, hardworking, and have excellent communication and organization skills. The applicant must have completed an apprenticeship in carpentry or equivalent experience in this field.
|Hiring Organization||Reborn Cabinets Inc.|
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 18 to USD 22 per Hour|
|Location||Phoenix Arizona United States 8540|
Our peers have voted us industry leaders and we have helped thousands of homeowners realize their home improvement dreams. We are here to help you, no matter if you want the independence and Reborn feeling of a walk-in shower or you need a partner to remodel your kitchen.
If you are considering an upgrade, our expert designers, unmatched customer service experience and top-of-the-line products will make us an easy and safe choice. Our team of experts is an expert in home improvements.
We want to share all of our years of knowledge and experience with you. We invite homeowners to attend our home remodeling events, where we share trends and insights in kitchen and bathroom remodeling as well as window replacements.
Responsibilities For Carpenter Jobs in Phoenix
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Assist supervisors in structural design, planning and layout.
- As needed, perform repair and installation of doors and windows, drywall and cabinets, as well as other fixtures.
- Capability to evaluate the quality of woodwork.
- The ability to use tools and machines.
- Respect local building codes and safety regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Capability to stand up for long periods of time, climb, pull and lift heavy objects.
Skills and Requirements For Carpenter Jobs in Phoenix
- At least 4 years of experience as a journey-level or recognized apprenticeship.
- You may need additional certification.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit, with good hand-eye coordination.
- Mathematics knowledge.
- You can use your hands to do the work.
- You gain repair skills.
- You can do your work on your feet.
- Normal hours can be worked.
- Higher wages are possible.
- Minimum education requirements are required for this job.
- Accidental injury can happen.
- This job requires physical labor.
Post Title: Entry Level Carpenter Jobs in Phoenix
Posted Date: May 22, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA