System Design Engineer – Jobs In USA – Arizona
System Design Engineer
System Design Engineer . We are currently seeking a System Design Engineer (Cyber Focus) – US Remote to join our team in Remote, Arizona (US-AZ), United States (US).
System Design Engineer Role Responsibilities:
To be successful, this design engineer must possess a combination of technical, business, and leadership skills. This requires an understanding of our customer’s business needs, processes, and functions. They will also require a solid knowledge of IT infrastructure, architecture, applications development and support, networks, and computer operations. In addition, individuals working in this job family must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others. Project management skills are a plus to help with the coordination efforts with implementation resources.
* Researches standards and best practices, consults with engineering and support teams, and documents the best technical solutions to achieve overall objectives using the company’s or a third-party’s hardware/software products and/or processes and methodologies
. Act as the customers Technology Services champion with internal and external stakeholders regarding security, compliance, feature and product roadmaps, remediation, and service level agreements
. Understand and follows Company Infrastructure standards and best practices for several technology, platform, or portfolio domains
. Integrates solutions and strategies within the customer environment, based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing systems infrastructure
. Identifies additional product/services sales opportunities in customer organization
. Guide business owners and Technology Services teams to ensure the consistency of their components to the overall business capability, IT product architecture, and IT roadmaps
. Documents system designs of hardware/software/process and methodology solutions
. Responsible for completing all tasks and associated documentation within committed timeframes, and effectively communicating across teams and all levels of management
- 6+ years of IT infrastructure engineering/architecture – Specifically with Developing and organizing written infrastructure systems engineering documentation
- Must have experience with On-Prem/Private cloud infrastructure services
- Experience with application design, implementation, and support of systems such as network server infrastructure, virtual systems, database and/or cyber security.
- Experience related to networks, network routing, NATS, DNS, AD and Authentication.
- 5+ years’ experience with multiple platforms (Windows Server, Linux, AIX, Citrix)
Highly Preferred Skills:
. Cyber Engineering or Cybersecurity experience and/or certifications
* Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
* VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
* Familiar with Public Cloud services (AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP
*5+ years’ experience working on large and complex projects
* 1+ years’ experience with multiple storage arrays (NetApp, EMC)
. Experience with managing complex large scale implementations
. Experience with HIPAA compliance standards
. Experience implementing in a Virtual environment
. Knowledge of various PACS technologies
. Healthcare infrastructure and application deployment experience
. 2 or more relevant technical certifications preferred
. Ability to exercise good judgment in determining work and problem resolution priorities and
. Ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment
. Project Management skills a plus
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Nearest Major Market:
Consulting, Cisco, Cloud, Application Developer, Database, Technology
Apply For System Design Engineer
Post Title: System Design Engineer – Jobs In USA – Arizona
Posted Date: March 12, 2022
Author: US Jobs