Amazon Careers Los Angeles For Business Development Executive
Amazon Careers Los Angeles, We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption.
You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship. To be successful as a business development executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. Ultimately, an outstanding business development executive will keep a close eye on clients’ feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
Business development executives are responsible for driving company sales by sourcing new clients, and by convincing existing clients to purchase added offerings. As such, business development executives play an integral role in companies’ longevity.
|Post Name||Business Development Executive|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90036|
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft. Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington. Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything Store.
It has multiple subsidiaries including Amazon Web Services (cloud computing), Zoox (autonomous vehicles), Kuiper Systems (satellite Internet), Amazon Lab126 (computer hardware R&D). Its other subsidiaries include Ring, Twitch, IMDb, and Whole Foods Market.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities For Amazon Careers Los Angeles
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Business Development Executive Skills For Amazon Careers Los Angeles
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others.
- Commercial awareness.
- The ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Organisational skills.
- Self-motivation and the ability to be motivated by targets.
Business Development Executive Requirements For Amazon Careers Los Angeles
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
Business Development Executive Benefits For Amazon Careers Los Angeles
- It builds important relationships.
- It’s a key strategy for boosting revenue and lowering costs.
- It can help improve the company’s overall image.
- It may open up expansion into new markets.
Post Title: Amazon Careers Los Angeles For Business Development Executive
Posted Date: April 26, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA