Urgent Vacancy Fashion Jobs Los Angeles For Fashion Designer
Fashion Jobs Los Angeles, A fashion designer designs and assists with the production of clothing, shoes and accessories, identifies trends, and selects styles, fabrics, colors, prints and trims for a collection. Fashion designers either design haute couture or ready-to-wear clothing.
We are looking to hire a Fashion Designer with panache and flair to capture the mood on the street in our ready-to-wear line. The Fashion Designer will keep an eye on the street, travel to shows and read fashion magazines to spot trends and interpret specific color palettes, patterns and prints for each season. You will sketch your designs by hand, create technical production drawings and address buyers as a seasoned marketer.
To ensure success you will be able to spot trends, capture the spirit of the times in your creations and display business acumen in your ability to apply product strategy. Ideal candidates have outstanding business acumen and are creative geniuses.
|Post Name||Fashion Designer|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3200 To USD 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90067|
“A luxury men’s clothing store offering full seasonal collections of suits, tuxedos, jackets, shirts, pants, shoes, coats, bags and accessories. Shop ready-to-wear or design your own style with Custom Made tailoring.
Upmarket retailer, separates, footwear & accessories. In-store tailors are also Huge selection of options and more than adequately staffed so we were helped immediately. Justin is a sweetheart and provided us with water and chilled Prosecco as we browsed.
Upmarket retailer of men’s apparel, featuring on-trend suits, footwear & accessories. We smiled and laughed throughout the whole experience when we connected. It’s really refreshing to get customer service from someone who is both passionate about the craft and knowledgeable about the product. available for fast, on-demand alterations. Walk-ins are always welcome or book an appointment for Custom Made, group fittings, or personal shopping on a complete selection of upscale, casual and business attire
Fashion Designer Responsibilities For Fashion Jobs Los Angeles
- Ensuring product is in agreement with business strategy.
- Selecting fabrics and trims.
- Creating production sketches for development packages.
- Collaborating with technical designer to ensure development packages are accurate.
- Reviewing product for style and fit during presentation.
- Presenting story, mood, color boards, and samples to buyers.
Fashion Designer Requirements For Fashion Jobs Los Angeles
- Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to line, and create new concepts.
Fashion Designer Skills For Fashion Jobs Los Angeles
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Illustrator.
- Availability to travel for research and product development.
- Ability to do sketches by hand.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and color.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
Fashion Designer Benefits For Fashion Jobs Los Angeles
- Can Make Good Money.
- Provides a Lot of Opportunities to Travel.
- Meet Different Kinds of Individuals.
- No Fixed Working Hour.
- Unstable Income.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Fashion Jobs Los Angeles For Fashion Designer
Posted Date: April 18, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA