Urgent Vacancy For Real Estate Jobs Los Angeles
Real Estate Jobs Los Angeles, Real estate agents assist clients in buying, selling, and renting properties. Real estate agent or real estate sales person does similar work to a real estate broker, but brokers are licensed to manage their own a real estate businesses. Real estate agents must work with real estate brokers.
We are looking for a qualified real estate agent who will be responsible for buying and selling property for our real estate business. You will be tasked with growing our customer base by generating leads, counseling clients on market conditions, and developing competitive market prices. You will also be in charge of creating lists of real estate properties and presenting purchase offers to sellers.
A state license is required to be considered for this position. To be successful in this role, you will need to be in good standing with the local Realtor board and have good experience with sales.
|Hiring Organization||Keyes Real Estate|
|Post Name||Real Estate Agent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3500 To USD 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90041|
We welcome the challenge of working on a variety of different types of transactions across all asset classes AND all locations. “Brad Keyes is a seasoned real estate agent in Los Angeles, who specializes in a range of asset classes.
With over $750 million worth of residential and commercial transactions under his belt, he has the negotiation chops and business savvy to ensure clients meet their buying and selling goals. Not only is Brad a highly capable agent, he’s also a licensed real estate attorney in Los Angeles.
Clients seek out his incisive real estate expertise to handle a variety of transactions from end to end. Having built a formidable team, Keyes Real Estate, he can ensure clients are fully supported through every step of their transaction. Acquire real estate in Los Angeles, CA with the top professionals; get in touch with Keyes Real Estate today.”
Job Responsibilities For Real Estate Jobs Los Angeles
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds, and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Maintain your real estate license and knowledge.
Job Requirements For Real Estate Jobs Los Angeles
- Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent a property.
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
Job Skills For Real Estate Jobs Los Angeles
- Must be in good standing with the local realtor board, or an inactive agent who can immediately move his/her license.
- Experience with sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the local property.
- Possess a valid driver license.
Job Benefits For Real Estate Jobs Los Angeles
- Capital gain tax is applicable.
- High Cost.
- High Cost of maintenance.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy For Real Estate Jobs Los Angeles
Posted Date: April 18, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA