Film Jobs Los Angeles, Managers ensure that their assigned department, store, or district is well staffed and provisioned, adheres to quality and service standards, increases revenue and market share, and helps the business accomplish its goals. They hire and train employees, help develop and implement business strategies, and perform a variety of other tasks to ensure the business is thriving.
The definition of a manager is a person responsible for supervising and motivating employees and for directing the progress of an organization. An example of a manager is the person who is in charge of customer service, who deals with customer disputes and who oversees and supervises customer service agents.
The manager is an employee who is responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing the operations and fiscal health of a business unit, division, department, or operating unit within an organization. The manager is responsible for overseeing and leading the work of a group of people in many instances.
|Hiring Organization||Mark Taper Forum|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 45 To USD 50 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90012|
The Mark Taper Forum is a 739-seat thrust stage at the Los Angeles Music Center designed by Welton Becket and Associates on the Bunker Hill section of Downtown Los Angeles. Named for real estate developer Mark Taper, the Forum, the neighboring Ahmanson Theatre and the Kirk Douglas Theatre are all operated by the Center Theatre Group.
The Mark Taper Forum opened as part of the Los Angeles Music Center, the West Coast equivalent of Lincoln Center, designed by Los Angeles architect Welton Becket. The dedication took place, at an event attended by Governor Ronald Reagan.
The smallest of the three venues, the Taper is flanked by the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion and the Ahmanson Theatre on the Music Center Plaza. Becket designed the center in the style of New Formalism, which emphasized geometric shapes.
The perfectly circular Taper is considered one of his best works, featuring a distinctive decorated drum of a design with its exterior wrapped in a lacy precast relief by Jacques Overhoff. The lobby has a curving, abalone wall by Tony Duquette. Charles Moore described Becket’s design for the Music Center as “Late Imperial Depression-Style cake”.
Manager Responsibilities For Film Jobs Los Angeles
- Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations
- Hiring, training, motivating and coaching employees as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers, assessing employee performance and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities.
- Resolving conflicts or complaints from customers and employees.
- Monitoring store activity and ensuring it is properly provisioned and staffed.
- Analyzing information and processes and developing more effective or efficient processes and strategies.
- Establishing and achieving business and profit objectives.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy business, ensuring that signage and displays are attractive.
- Generating reports and presenting information to upper-level managers or other parties.
- Ensuring staff members follow company policies and procedures.
- Other duties to ensure the overall health and success of the business.
Manager Requirements For Film Jobs Los Angeles
- Strong understanding of business management, financial, and leadership principles.
- Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies.
- Commitment to providing exceptional service to customers and support to staff members.
Manager Skills For Film Jobs Los Angeles
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Time and project management skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication and motivation.
- Organisation and delegation.
- Forward planning and strategic thinking.
- Problem solving and decision-making.
- Commercial awareness.
- How do I develop my management skills.
- Analytical Thinking.
- People Management.
- Business Knowledge.
Manager Benefits For Film Jobs Los Angeles
- Involvement in Decision-Making. Managers are 31% more likely than individual contributors to strongly agree that their opinions count at work.
- Autonomy and Control Over Their Work.
- Career Advancement and Development Opportunities.
- Motivating Pay Incentives.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Film Jobs Los Angeles For Manager
Posted Date: May 1, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA