Jobs in LA, A relationship banker, also known as a personal banker, is the liaison between the customer and the financial institution, building and maintaining that relationship and offering advice on everything from personal and business accounts to investments, loans and trust management services.
As a relationship banker, you will have broad knowledge of the products and services offered by the bank as well as the needs and financial goals of your clients, helping them optimize and manage their accounts. As the main point of contact for your clients at the branch location,
You will need to bring your superior written and verbal communication skills to the table each and every day, along with a strong grasp of numbers and finance, a passion for customer service and a professional, friendly demeanor. A minimum of a high school diploma with prior banking experience, or an associate or bachelor’s degree is required for all applicants.
|Hiring Organization||J.P. Morgan Private Bank|
|Post Name||Relationship Banker|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 18 To USD 21 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90067|
At the World’s Best Private Bank*, we’ve been working with individuals and their families for more than 200 years to help them achieve their unique ambitions and experience the full possibility their wealth can create. Whether you’re focused on building, preserving or transferring wealth, we bring you a team of specialists in planning, investing, lending and banking, carefully curated to match your goals.
We’re big thinkers and detail fanatics – world-class advisors, strategists and investors who are designing the entire private banking relationship around you. Whether it’s organizing your money, introducing you to new opportunities, managing your taxes effectively, arranging trusts or planning your estate, our job is to make your financial life easy and seamless, so you can focus on what you care about most.
With your goals and preferences always in mind, your team will move mountains to meet what the moment calls for. J.P. Morgan Private Bankers work with innovators, entrepreneurs, industry leaders and their families to help them achieve what they envision and make a difference.
We can do the same for you. We offer you meaningful advice for today, tomorrow and future generations. Your dedicated team navigates and connects you to the full global resources of J.P. Morgan, giving you the confidence that you won’t miss out on a cutting-edge insight or a potential emerging opportunity.
Simply put, the more success you have, the likelier you and your family are to benefit from the level of service and access our Private Bank can offer. Your finances are more complex, your opportunities and risks, potentially greater. Even if you’re a sophisticated investor, you’ll find there’s value in the insights, capabilities, connections—the uniquely elevated private banking experience—J.P. Morgan Private Bank delivers.
Relationship Banker Responsibilities For Jobs in LA
- Reach out to prospective retail banking customers and establish business relationships.
- Greet customers when they enter the branch and establish a professional, friendly rapport.
- Evaluate customers’ financial needs, provide banking solutions and refer them to the appropriate branch officers as needed.
- Create new checking, savings and other deposit accounts for clients.
- Clearly explain product and service benefits, requirements and restrictions, changes and other related product information to clients and bank employees.
- Manage customer accounts, including opening and closing accounts and overseeing transactions.
- Provide ongoing banking relationship services with existing clients.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and resolve issues with banking products or services.
Relationship Banker Skills For Jobs in LA
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Verbal and written communication.
- Good mathematical and analysis skills.
- Thorough knowledge of banking and financial services.
- Ability to use banking and financial programs.
- Great customer service skills.
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
Relationship Banker Benefits For Jobs in LA
- Access to a retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance and flexible spending accounts for health care and child care.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Jobs in LA For Relationship Banker
Posted Date: May 1, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA