Government Job Opening For Freshers –USA– Communications Assistant
Government Job Opening For Freshers
Government Job Opening. Communications assistants provide administrative support to the communications manager. They help to implement communication strategies and projects and are responsible for the drafting and editing of media releases and other communications material.
We are looking for a communications assistant to be responsible for the creation of content such as media releases, blogs, and social media posts on behalf of our company. You will also be monitoring media and campaign coverage and attending internal and external events.
To be successful as a communications assistant, you should be an excellent communicator with outstanding attention to detail. Ultimately, a top-notch communications assistant should be able to create effective media content and to multi-task.
Job Details Of Government Job Opening
- Organization Name : Los Angeles County Department of Human Resources
- Post Name : Communications Assistant
- Qualification : Any Graduate
- Industry : Government
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Freshers
- Salary : USD 15 To USD 20 Per Hour
- Location : Los Angeles, California, United States 90012
These are the attitudes and behaviors that we have selected to guide Human Resources’ actions in delivering services, daily interactions with staff, customers and the public. We have seven primary guiding values:
Integrity – We do the right thing. We are honest, transparent, and accountable.
Inclusivity/Diversity – We embrace and respect the need for multiple perspectives. Individual and cultural differences are strengths that enrich our organization and communities at large.
Compassion – We treat those we serve, and each other, the way we want to be treated. Customer Orientation – We place our highest priority on meeting the needs of our internal and external customers. Excellence – We commit to performing with the highest level of professionalism and establishing best practices in Human Resources.
Engagement – We cultivate teamwork, build partnerships, encourage collaboration, foster social responsibility, and recognize outstanding contributions. Innovation – We embrace agility, champion creativity, and pursue continuous improvement in all endeavors.
The Department of Human Resources provides quality service to our customers through Talent Management, Performance Management, and Health & Wellness. We are guided by a strong executive leadership team, strengthened by a progressive information technology team, and supported by an agile administrative services team.
Communications Assistant Responsibilities
- Drafting and editing communications copy and material.
- Helping to implement internal and external communications strategies and projects.
- Providing administrative support to internal teams.
- Preparing presentations and reports.
- Organizing marketing and networking events.
- Drafting and posting social media and web content according to the company’s social media strategy.
- Assisting the communications manager with the management of the company’s external image.
- Maintaining calendars and appointments.
- Tracking projects and media exposure.
- Updating media contact lists.
Communications Assistant Skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- An understanding of social media strategies and media relations.
- Creative and innovative.
- Proficiency in office management software and design software such as Photoshop and InDesign.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- The ability to multitask.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Above average knowledge of various social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Address : 500 W Temple St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, United States
- Phone : +1 213-974-2406
Apply For Government Job Opening
Post Title: Government Job Opening For Freshers –USA– Communications Assistant
Posted Date: February 14, 2022
Author: US Jobs