Government Jobs In America – Houston – US Jobs – Passport Specialists
Government Jobs In America. Passport Specialists work for the U.S. Department of State and are responsible for issuing passports. Main duties listed on a Passport Specialist resume sample are examining passport applications, determining entitlement based on established criteria, determining whether a foreign visa is required, and reviewing applications for accuracy.
Those interested in a Passport Specialist position should highlight in their resumes qualifications such as holding a High Risk Public Trust Clearance, knowledge of relevant laws, attention to details, confidentiality, integrity, and effective communication. A graduate degree in law or an administrative field is required.
Passport Specialist Required in Houston
- Organization Name : U.S. Department of State
- Post Name : Passport Specialist
- Qualification : Any Graduate
- Industry : Government
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Freshers
- Salary : USD 41639 To USD 67047 Per Year
- Location : Houston, Texas, United States 77002
The U.S. Department of State has grown significantly over the years. The first Secretary of State, Thomas Jefferson, oversaw a small staff of one chief clerk, three other clerks, a translator, and a messenger. They maintained only two diplomatic posts, in London and Paris, as well as 10 consular posts.
More than 230 years later, the Department’s workforce includes some 13,000 members of the Foreign Service, 11,000 Civil Service employees, and 45,000 locally employed staff at more than 270 diplomatic missions worldwide.Our role has also changed in response to changing global circumstances.
At one time, the State Department was responsible for a number of domestic duties ranging from publication of the census to control of copyright to management of the Mint. We now work to fight terrorism, protect U.S. interests abroad, and implement foreign policy initiatives while building a more free, prosperous, and secure world.
Responsibilities Government Jobs
- Evaluated all US passport and visa applications to ensure all proper documents are provided. Ensure all passport/visa are issue in time for our client international travel
- Evaluated effective performance of my team and provided additional training if required
- Responsible for supervising and monitoring my team to ensure that all passport/visa application is process properly. Ensure that the applications process are maintained in accordance with regulatory requirements and company procedures
- Developed methods to evaluate qualitative and quantitative performance of each employee.
- Ensured compliance to laws and regulations for passport application.
- Assisted staff in managing complex and passport adjudication cases
- Worked directly with Russian Consulate in New York
- Assisted clients in preparing documents for Russian Visa according with the requirements of Russian Consulate
- Maintained data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures and verified accuracy of data
- Protected company’s value by keeping client’s information confidential.
- Provided excellent customer service through problem solving
- Interviewed all clients face to face and ensured that all of the information provided
- Address : 1919 Smith Street First Floor, Houston, TX 77002, United States
- Phone No. :+1 877-487-2778
Apply For Government Jobs In America
For More Government Jobs
Post Title: Government Jobs In America – Houston – US Jobs – Passport Specialists
Posted Date: February 11, 2022
Author: US Jobs