Jobs in Los Angeles CA, We are looking for a Travel Agent, who is passionate about traveling. You will manage travel requirements made for business or holiday and you will provide tourism related services and package tours on behalf of our suppliers. The goal is to keep our clients satisfied and loyal for future services.
Our travel agency is searching for a friendly and professional travel agent to join our team. As our travel agent, you should be passionate about seeing the world and helping others do the same. This role involves planning holidays, suggesting travel destinations, maintaining client files, and managing large-scale events.
In this position, your ultimate goal will be to keep our clients satisfied and loyal for future services. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with in-depth knowledge of domestic and international travel destinations. To succeed in this role, you should also possess outstanding negotiation and sales skills.
The purpose of a travel agent is to sell transportation and accommodation to individuals and groups planning trips. They provide advice on travel destinations, plan itineraries, and collect payments. These professionals are passionate about travel with an aptitude for sales and customer service.
|Hiring Organization||All-Star Travel Group|
|Post Name||Travel Agent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90025|
All Star Travel Group (ASTG) redefines today’s standards in luxury travel. Headquartered in Los Angeles with a global affiliate network, All Star Travel Group is one of the nation’s premier luxury travel firms catering to sophisticated corporate and leisure travelers on a referral only basis.
With over thirty years of experience, All Star Travel Group is recognized for its unparalleled high touch service, creating elaborate customized travel experiences for its VIP clientele. TRAVEL TASTEMAKERSAll Star Travel Group is comprised of an elite team of highly experienced industry insiders who specialize in different aspects of the business – and every area of the globe.
Our team of consultants offers high touch, personalized service to ensure that every trip is not only seamless, but exceptional. And we have personal relationships with local experts on the ground in every destination that help guide our up-to-the minute recommendations so that every experience is tailored to suit your specific travel style and needs.
Travel Agent Responsibilities For Jobs in Los Angeles CA
- Plan details for travel including transportation, accommodation, and airlines.
- Work with clients to determine their traveling needs.
- Guide clients on the appropriate styles of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
- Manage large-scale events including conferences and retreats.
- Book transportation and hotel reservations on behalf of clients.
- Collect payments and pay fees.
- Resolve travel issues, complaints, and refunds.
- Meet sales targets and profit goals.
- Maintain client information and financial records.
- Ensure you stay up-to-date with tourism trends by attending travel seminars.
Travel Agent Skills For Jobs in Los Angeles CA
- Strong sales and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservation computer programs
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Strong ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Working knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Ability to speak languages in addition to English preferred
Travel Agent Requirements For Jobs in Los Angeles CA
- Proven work experience as a Travel Agent
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travelling
- Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus
- Strong sales skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage
Travel Agent Benefits For Jobs in Los Angeles CA
- Travel is their expertise. The #1 benefit of using a travel agent when it comes to booking your family travel is because travel is their expertise.
- Destination knowledge.
- Cost savings.
- Travel assistance.
- Decreased stress.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Jobs in Los Angeles CA For Travel Agent
Posted Date: April 27, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA