Jobs in San Diego, The front desk clerk is the first point of contact for clients at a hotel, business or doctor’s offices. They are responsible for the administration of the front desk, including answering phones, greeting clients and managing the office budget. They are also known as front desk receptionists.
We are looking for a professional front desk assistant to manage all secretarial and receptionist duties at our main entrance desk. This position will include answering phones, managing the switchboard and maintaining the office budget.
|Hiring Organization||Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina|
|Name||Front Desk Clerk|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 16 to USD 21 per Hour|
|Location||San Diego California United States 921101|
You will find Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina charming, no matter if you’re visiting for business or pleasure. The hotel is located on the waterfront overlooking our marina. It is close to many attractions such as Seaport Village, San Diego Convention Center and Balboa Park.
Each hotel room and suite offers stunning views of San Diego Bay. You can relax on luxurious bedding, take advantage of the Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and desks, or recharge with a cup of coffee. Many rooms also have their own balconies. Suites have spacious living spaces and Concierge-level rooms offer access to Lounge perks like free breakfasts.
You can pamper yourself in the hotel’s spa, or work out in the 24-hour gym. Enjoy innovative American, Mexican, or Asian Fusion cuisine at our award-winning restaurants. Our newly redesigned indoor and outdoor venues combine nearly 271,000 square feet of hotel function space with custom event services.
Responsibilities For Jobs in San Diego
- You will greet guests and offer exceptional customer service.
- Make sure the front desk is clean, tidy, and well-equipped with paper, forms, and pens.
- Answer all incoming and client-related questions.
- Direct phone calls to the correct department and delete messages.
- Accept all mail and packages and send them to the appropriate department.
- Monitor, organize and forward email messages.
- Track and place orders for office supplies and equipment.
- Keep records and files.
- The office budget should be monitored.
Skills and Requirements For Jobs in San Diego
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping and office administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great organizational and multitasking skills.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office programs.
- House Rent Allowance.
- Dearness allowance
- Medical Allowance.
- Travel Allowance.
- Special Allowance.
- Transport Allowance.
Post Title: Jobs in San Diego For Front Desk Clerk
Posted Date: May 24, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA