Urgent Vacancy LA Zoo Jobs For Security Guard
LA Zoo Jobs, We are looking for a fit and attentive security guard to ensure that our property is protected. The security guard is responsible for recording the names of visitors, patrolling the property and apprehending any trespassers.
To be successful as a security guard you must be alert and professional. A good security guard is aware of all visitors to the property and ensures that no inappropriate actions take place. Security Guards duties often include securing premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment and inspecting buildings and equipment.
Security Guards duties can also access points as well as permitting or prohibiting entry. Also known as a security officer, security guards are responsible for protecting property or individuals by patrolling and acting as access control for visitors.
|Hiring Organization||Los Angeles Zoo|
|Post Name||Security Guard|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 16 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90027|
The Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens is a -acre (54 ha) zoo founded in and located in Los Angeles, California. The city of Los Angeles owns the entire zoo, its land and facilities, and the animals.
Animal care, grounds maintenance, construction, education, public information, and administrative staff are city employees. Denise M. Verret serves as the zoo’s director, the first female African American director of an Association of Zoos and Aquariums-accredited institution.
The first zoo, called Eastlake Zoo, opened in Eastlake Park (renamed Lincoln Park. The second zoo, Griffith Park Zoo, and was located about two miles (3.2 km) south of the current zoo site until it was closed Remnants of the original zoo remain. The site of the current zoo was formerly the location of Rodger Young Village, which was itself built on the land which had been used for the Griffith Park Aerodrome.
The next day, city officials passed a $300 million master plan that had been recently drafted to deal with the infrastructure problems and inadequate exhibits. The zoo nearly lost its accreditation because of deplorable conditions; however it rebounded under a new director.
Security Guard Responsibilities For LA Zoo Jobs
- Ensure that guests sign in upon arrival and exit.
- Make guests aware of rules that must be adhered to.
- Remove trespassers or unwanted individuals from the property.
- Contact the relevant authorities if a crime is committed or an accident occurs.
- Report to supervisors on a regular basis.
- Record any suspicious activities to the supervisor.
Security Guard Requirements For LA Zoo Jobs
- A qualification in security training.
- Physical strength and fitness.
- Prior experience as a Security Guard would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
Security Guard Skills For LA Zoo Jobs
- Basic first aid skills would be advantageous.
- Preparedness. This involves being properly and adequately equipped to handle any situation that comes your way.
- Quick Reflexes.
- Leader and Team Player.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Exceptional Strength and Fitness.
- Value and Respect for Life.
- Observation skills.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Ability to lead and work in a team.
- Communication skills and empathy.
- Conciliatory attitude.
- Hard-working and flexible.
- Physical fitness.
Security Guard Benefits For LA Zoo Jobs
- Here are five of them.
- Protection. The presence of security provides peace of mind and a sense of comfort.
- Promote Good Customer Service.
- Handle Emergency Situations.
- Maintain a Safe and Secure Environment.
- Security guards can work rather independently.
- You can avoid working in classical office jobs.
- You can start your own security business.
- Security officers learn how to protect their own home.
- Security inspectors don’t need a college degree.
- You can avoid student loan debt.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy LA Zoo Jobs For Security Guard
Posted Date: April 16, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA