Museum Jobs Los Angeles For HR Manager
Museum Jobs Los Angeles, Human resources managers supervise a company or organization’s hiring process, from recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new staff. They help connect executives with employees, build an employer brand, improve employee engagement, build strategic talent resources plans.
We are looking for an HR manager to lead our HR team. You will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development. To perform well in this role you should have experience as an HR manager, or other senior roles in the HR team, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
|Hiring Organization||Los Angeles County Museum of Art|
|Post Name||HR Manager|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3900 To USD 4700 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United State 90036|
Located on the Pacific Rim, LACMA is the largest art museum in the western United States, with a collection of more than objects that illuminate years of artistic expression across the globe. Committed to showcasing a multitude of art histories,
LACMA exhibits and interprets works of art from new and unexpected points of view that are informed by the region’s rich cultural heritage and diverse population. LACMA’s spirit of experimentation is reflected in its work with artists, technologists, and thought leaders as well as in its regional, national, and global partnerships to share collections and programs, create pioneering initiatives, and engage new audiences.
LACMA’s mission is to serve the public through the collection, conservation, exhibition, and interpretation of significant works of art from a broad range of cultures and historical periods, and through the translation of these collections into meaningful educational, aesthetic, intellectual, and cultural experiences for the widest array of audiences.
HR Manager Responsibilities For Museum Jobs Los Angeles
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
HR Manager Requirements For Museum Jobs Los Angeles
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
HR Manager Skills For Museum Jobs Los Angeles
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
HR Manager Benefits For Museum Jobs Los Angeles
- Networking opportunity.
- Job security.
- Better remuneration.
- Professional wisdom.
Post Title: Museum Jobs Los Angeles For HR Manager
Posted Date: April 16, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA