Urgent Vacancy LVN Jobs Los Angeles
LVN Jobs Los Angeles, Also known as an LPN or licensed vocational nurse, LVNs work in healthcare facilities or patients’ homes to provide care. We are looking for a kind and passionate LVN to work in healthcare facilities or patients’ homes to provide care for them. An LVN’s responsibilities include monitoring vital signs, assisting healthcare professionals and consulting patients’ families.
To be successful as an LVN you must have a passion for helping others as well as the patience needed to assist difficult patients or family members. A good LVN balances empathy and professional care without compromising either.
|Hiring Organization||Adventist Health White Memorial|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3700 To USD 4700 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United State 90033|
As the region’s leading faith-based, nonprofit teaching hospital, Adventist Health White Memorial strives to inspire wellness and treat medical conditions using the latest technology, equipment and techniques. Our team of highly trained and experienced doctors, nurses, surgeons and countless other medical professionals goes to work each day with one goal: to help you heal.
We believe in treating each patient as a whole, offering physical, emotional and spiritual care. Our nationally recognized medical center is passionate about serving our community and meeting every patient’s unique health needs.
Our facilities are safe, open, and ready to help you. If you need a physician or specialist for any reason, please contact our Physician Referral connect you with the healthcare providers who are best suited to care for you.
Job Responsibilities For LVN Jobs Los Angeles
- Monitor patients’ vital signs.
- Ensure that patients take their medication.
- Observe patients’ progress throughout treatment.
- Consult patients’ families about the patients’ progress.
Job Skills For LVN Jobs Los Angeles
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Professional conduct at all times.
- Ability to keep patient information confidential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Job Benefits For LVN Jobs Los Angeles
- Similar Work as RNs with a Different Pay Scale.
- Many Options to Further Your Education.
- Make a Difference in the Lives of Patients
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy LVN Jobs Los Angeles
Posted Date: April 15, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA