Entry Level Jobs Los Angeles For Data Entry
Entry Level Jobs Los Angeles, We are looking for a focused data entry to continuously update our company’s databases. The data entry will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information.
The data entry will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner. You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions. Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people’s skills.
Data entry, a person-based process, is “one of the important basic” tasks needed when no machine-readable version of the information for planned computer-based analysis or processing is readily available.
The duties of a Data Entry include coding information, troubleshooting processing errors and achieving an organization’s goals by completing the necessary tasks. They are also responsible for complying with data integrity and security policies, printing and scanning files and generating reports.
|Hiring Organization||Sheppard Mullin|
|Post Name||Data Entry|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90071|
A brave young aviator named Charles Lindbergh took off from a dirt airstrip in San Diego, flew east to New York, and then into the pages of history. Meanwhile, three men in Los Angeles, pioneers in their own rights, were taking the first steps toward creating a law firm that would one day span the globe, employ more than 1000 people, and establish a benchmark of excellence in the practice of law.
The firm that would become Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton started as Haight & Mathes, the same year as the historic flight of the Spirit of St. Louis. Raymond Haight, a Los Angeles native, was educated at USC and was an associate at a small Los Angeles law firm, Newlin & Ashburn.
There he met Bill Mathes, a Texas native by way of Harvard Law School. they left the Newlin firm to open their own office under the name Haight & Mathes in the Title Insurance Building on Spring Street in Los Angeles.
Data Entry Responsibilities For Entry Level Jobs Los Angeles
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
Data Entry Requirements For Entry Level Jobs Los Angeles
- Good command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
Data Entry Skills For Entry Level Jobs Los Angeles
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient touch typing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision.
- Fast Typing Speed.
- Basic Software Knowledge.
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- The Ability to Operate Standard Office Equipment.
- Organizational and Time-management Skills.
- Basic Research and Data Collection Skills.
- Basic Knowledge of Database Structure.
Data Entry Benefits For Entry Level Jobs Los Angeles
- Data entry online helps in the process of Research and Analysis
- Data entry online helps in generating information from across the web
- Conversion of raw data into digital data which can be processed in various industrial sectors
- Helps in electronic word processing
- Online data entry can be made use of in some cases for data retrieval, if you need to make use of data online
- Facilitates Data migration: Upgrading or making relevant changes to the data when a company upgrades its database or changes it system software from one version to another.
Post Title: Entry Level Jobs Los Angeles For Data Entry
Posted Date: April 13, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA