McDonald’s Hiring In Los Angeles – Cleaner – US job List
Job Opening For Cleaner
McDonald’s Hiring. Cleaners ensure that the spaces to which they are assigned remain tidy and orderly. Cleaners work in a variety of settings including offices, homes, and public spaces.
We are looking to hire an attentive cleaner to join our team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and clean windows. The cleaner should also be able to remove stains from various surfaces.
To be successful as a cleaner, you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing cleaner should be physically fit and able to perform with minimal supervision.
Job Details for McDonald’s Hiring
- Organization Name : McDonald’s
- Post Name : Cleaner
- Qualification : 12th Pass
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Freshers
- Salary : USD 10 To USD 12 Per Hour
- Location : Los Angeles, California, United States 90007
From adding more balanced options to our Happy Meal®, to serving up fresh beef Quarter Pounder® burgers that are cooked when you order, we’re always finding ways to show our commitment to our customers and our food.
Back in 1954, a man named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of our history. From humble beginnings as a small restaurant, we’re proud to have become one of the world’s leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
In 1917, 15-year-old Ray Kroc lied about his age to join the Red Cross as an ambulance driver, but the war ended before he completed his training. He then worked as a piano player, a paper cup salesman and a Multimixer salesman. In 1954, he visited a restaurant in San Bernardino, California that had purchased several Multimixers.
There he found a small but successful restaurant run by brothers Dick and Mac McDonald, and was stunned by the effectiveness of their operation. The McDonald’s brothers produced a limited menu, concentrating on just a few items – burgers, fries and beverages – which allowed them to focus on quality and quick service.
They were looking for a new franchising agent and Kroc saw an opportunity. In 1955, he founded McDonald’s System, Inc., a predecessor of the McDonald’s Corporation, and six years later bought the exclusive rights to the McDonald’s name and operating system. By 1958, McDonald’s had sold its 100 millionth hamburger.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
Cleaner Skills McDonald’s Hiring
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Available to work mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
- Address :201 W Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90007, United States
- Phone : +1 213-746-0525
Apply Here For McDonald’s Hiring
Post Title: McDonald’s Hiring In Los Angeles – Cleaner – US job List
Posted Date: February 13, 2022
Author: US Jobs