Graphic Designer Job In Philadelphia – USA – America News 2022
Job Opening in Philadelphia
Graphic Designer Job We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements.
Visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Organization Name : URBN Outfitters, Inc
- Post Name : Graphics Designer
- Qualification : Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : 2 Years
- Salary : USD 15 To USD 20 Per Hour
- Location : Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States 19103
Founded in 1970 in a small space across the street from the University of Pennsylvania, Urban Outfitters originated as a unique retail experience and community center for creative, college-age customers.
Within a few short years, the first UO had grown into a small department store with an expanded product offering and additional elements, creating a greater community experience complete with restaurants, music and places to hang out.
Today, Urban Outfitters has over 200 stores in the United States, Canada and Europe, offering experiential retail environments that combine a curated mix of women’s, men’s, accessories and home products with an eye toward creativity and cultural understanding.
The idea of Urban Outfitters’ being a place for likeminded creative individuals and as a creation of community spaces continues today. We share our customers’ interests and values, representing community at all times by offering inclusion in social media, events, community involvement, and entrepreneurial opportunities.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Graphic Designer Skills
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Address : 1627 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19103, United States
- Phone : +1 215-569-3131
Apply For Graphic Designer Job Philadelphia
Post Title: Graphic Designer Job In Philadelphia – USA – America News 2022
Posted Date: February 12, 2022
Author: US Jobs