Urgent Vacancy Pharmacist Jobs In Los Angeles
Pharmacist Jobs Los Angeles, Pharmacists are responsible for aiding customers by compounding and/or dispensing prescription medications, providing pharmaceutical information to healthcare professionals, monitoring customers’ drug therapies to avoid interactions with other medications, and providing pharmaceutical expertise to customers on the safe use of medications.
We are looking for a qualified pharmacist to assist customers by interpreting symptoms and providing immediate treatment or to successfully refer customers to a suitable physician. You will also prepare pharmaceuticals by reviewing and interpreting physicians’ directives and detect any therapeutic incompatibilities. To be successful in this role you must be customer-focused and remain up to date with the latest advances in pharmaceutical science.
|Hiring Organization||Walgreens Pharmacy at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4000 To USD 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90027|
There’s no better feeling in a job than helping people feel healthier and happier in the communities you serve. And that’s why a career at Walgreens feels so good. With plenty of learning and growth opportunities, exciting challenges nine countries through its portfolio of consumer brands:
Walgreens, Boots, Duane Reade, the No7 Beauty Company, Benavides in Mexico and Ahumada in Chile. Additionally, WBA has a portfolio of healthcare-focused investments located in several countries, including China and the U.S. and talented teams, you’ll have everything you need to see your future in a whole new way.
Founded over a century ago in , we have a rich and colorful history of continuous improvement and innovation at Walgreens. From inventing the world’s first chocolate malted milkshake to the creation of one of the most popular and sophisticated mobile applications in retail shopping today,
We have transformed ourselves into a leader within the retail and drug industry. Walgreens, one of the nation’s largest drugstore chains, is the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy.
Pharmacist Responsibilities For Pharmacist Jobs Los Angeles
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
Pharmacist Requirements For Pharmacist Jobs Los Angeles
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
Pharmacist Skills For Pharmacist Jobs Los Angeles
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and software applications, used by pharmacies, such as MEDITECH and Mediware.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Pharmacist Benefits For Pharmacist Jobs Los Angeles
- Work Flexibility.
- Job Stability.
- Opportunity to Help People.
- A Respected Profession
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Pharmacist Jobs In Los Angeles
Posted Date: April 23, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA