Kaiser Jobs Los Angeles For Sales Account Manager
Kaiser Jobs Los Angeles, A sales account manager oversees sales activities and develops relationships with customers. Sales account managers are responsible for managing accounts, ensuring clients are satisfied, and generating new sales opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced sales account manager to support clients and manage sales activities. The responsibilities of sales account manager include maintaining client relationships, overseeing the sales process, and acting as a point of contact.
To be successful as a sales account manager, you should demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, knowledge of CRM software, and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once. Ultimately, a quality sales account manager should demonstrate great customer service skills, strong business acumen, and problem-solving skills.
|Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
|Sales Account Manager
|Any Graduate, Post Graduate
|USD 3600 To USD 4500 Per Month
|Los Angeles, California, United States 90027
Kaiser Permanente uses the same quality, member experience, or cost-related measures to select practitioners and facilities in Marketplace Silver-tier plans as it does for all other Kaiser Foundation Health Plan (KFHP) products and lines of business.
The measures may include, but are not limited to, HEDIS/CAHPS performance, member/patient complaints, patient safety scores, hospital quality measures, and geographic need.
We want to speak to you in the language that you’re most comfortable with when you call or visit us. Qualified interpreter services, including sign language, are available at no cost, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during all hours of operations at all points of contact. We do not encourage the use of family, friends or minors as interpreters.
Only the services of interpreters and qualified staff are used to provide language assistance. These may include bilingual providers, staff, and healthcare interpreters. In-person, telephone, video, and alternative modes of communication are available
Sales Account Manager Responsibilities For Kaiser Jobs Los Angeles
- Managing accounts for long-term success.
- Establishing good rapport with clients.
- Developing new sales opportunities.
- Supervising representatives to ensure increased sales.
- Preparing reports on accounts and transactions.
- Tracking account targets.
- Monitoring sales.
Sales Account Manager Skills For Kaiser Jobs Los Angeles
- Business, marketing, or similar degree.
- Proven experience in a sales position.
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of sales metrics.
- Ability to problem-solve.
Sales Account Manager Benefits For Kaiser Jobs Los Angeles
- Improved client loyalty: Account management focuses on building lasting relationships based on trust and value addition.
- Improved sales resource allocation: Account management can help you identify which customers are more likely to generate revenues and profits.
Post Title: Kaiser Jobs Los Angeles For Sales Account Manager
Posted Date: April 23, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA