Software Engineer Job In Los Angeles – App Development Company
Software Engineer Job – App Development Company
- Organization Name : Goji Labs | Los Angeles App Development Company
- Post Name : Software Engineer
- Qualification : B.Tech
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Freshers
- Salary : USD 80000 To USD 90000 Per Year
- Location : Los Angeles, California, United States 90017
Goji Labs provides the best app development services in Los Angeles with our expertise and decades of shared experience in product, software, and design.
We’ve helped hundreds of organizations—startup, enterprise, and nonprofit alike—build beautifully and scale successfully with our robust, honed app development methodology.
Not to mention—we are born and bred out of this city’s eclectic and brilliant innovation culture. And we love propelling the missions of our hometown’s companies.Los Angeles companies choose Goji Labs for app design consulting for our robust methodology, expertise, and experience with many verticals.
We know to align ourselves with our partners’ visions to craft a perfected and intentional user-centered design.Plus, we’re local. So, we know the best taco spots. And, we’re ready to serve our city’s startups, enterprises, and nonprofits for whatever app design consulting needs they might have.
Software Engineer . We are looking for a skilled software engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed on by our company. Duties will include but are not limited to developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our software programming initiatives.
You will also be working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals. A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field is required. You will also need at least five to seven years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field to be successful in this role.
Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Directing our software programming initiatives
- Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development lifecycle.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
- Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- Shaping the future of our systems.
Software Engineer Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Experience working with clients and business partners.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- Excellent coding skills.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Strong team-building skills.
- The ability to travel as necessary.
- Address : 800 Wilshire Blvd #200, Los Angeles, CA 90017, United States
- Phone : +1 213-787-7640
Apply For Software Engineer Job In App Development Company
Post Title: Software Engineer Job In Los Angeles – App Development Company
Posted Date: February 11, 2022
Author: US Jobs