Urgent Vacancy Web Designer Jobs in Los Angeles
Web Designer Jobs No Experience, Web designers use their creative and software engineering/programming skills to design, build and improve websites. They understand user experience and are able to build websites that are easy to understand, navigate, and use, and adhere to design standards and specifications. They are sometimes known as a front-end developer.
We are looking for a web designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for our clients. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ branding.
You will be working closely with our web development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation. To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
|Hiring Organization||Sunlight Media LLC|
|Post Name||Web Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4200 To USD 4800 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90017|
Angelo Frisina, founder and CEO of Sunlight Media LLC performs a wide array of professional digital marketing & development services across the world. Centered in the Greater Los Angeles area, Angelo firmly understands that his success with clients is based on his inspiration to exceed standard work.
His digital marketing business offers professionals seeking the thrill of meeting different clients with distinct project needs. Angelo believes that working closely with the clients, to implement and improve ideas for their projects, allows for authentic solutions. He appreciates the importance of excellent customer service, and continues to demonstrate his understanding of how to strengthen local and international enterprises with innovation and marketing creativity.
Angelo’s extensive Information Technology track record and experience, and background in technology from his Certified Internet Webmasters (CIW) program training in Sydney, Australia, contribute to his expertise and ability to lead others in digital business marketing. Recently, Angelo launched the SMP podcast on YouTube, and various other online channels, for clients to promote their businesses and for listeners to understand the importance of strategic digital marketing.
As a professional across the media, entertainment, and business industries, his services rank amongst the very best in the country. As a triple national of the U.S., Australia, and Italy, Angelo enjoys connecting with family & friends for social, entertainment & sporting events.
Web Designer Responsibilities For Jobs in Los Angeles No Experience
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web Designer Requirements For Jobs in Los Angeles No Experience
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
Web Designer Skills For Jobs in Los Angeles No Experience
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
Web Designer Benefits For Jobs in Los Angeles No Experience
- Better Google Rankings.
- Minimize your Bounce Rate.
- Brand Consistency.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Web Designer Jobs in Los Angeles
Posted Date: April 18, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA