Urgent Vacancy Online Teaching Jobs in USA
Online Teaching Jobs in USA From India, We are searching for a supportive, enthusiastic online teacher to fulfill our students’ educational requirements. The online teacher’s duties include formulating and delivering lessons that are conducted virtually. You will also be required to allot homework.
Grade assignments and quizzes, and report on students’ progress. To be successful as an online teacher, you should create a safe, nurturing environment that is sensitive to students’ learning styles. An outstanding online teacher will demonstrate an awareness of the environmental factors that influence students’ progress in the course.
|Hiring Organization||Teaching Nomad|
|Post Name||Online Teacher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3000 To USD 3600 Per Month|
|Location||Work From Home|
Teaching Nomad was founded on the basis of connecting great teachers with great schools in Asia. After moving to Shanghai, our founder, Brett, discovered a need to fill the gap between these two groups. A school’s reputation relies on its teachers and teachers must trust their school as they brave moving to a new country.
Neither group wants to be let down, but unfortunately, many people were being let down. Teaching Nomad has been designed to be a cut above other recruiters, to provide a trustworthy source of great jobs for teachers as well as a time and cost-saving tool for schools.
Teaching Nomad is here to take all the guesswork out of the equation, make everyone’s job a little bit easier and ensure that no one has to go it alone. The Teaching Nomad staff, all of which have experience living and/or teaching abroad know first-hand the positive impact that exploring the globe has on an individual.
We see Teaching Nomad as our way of giving back and helping others to have great experiences teaching overseas! Teaching Nomad operates from two offices; our Asia headquarters based in Shanghai, China and our North American headquarters in Denver, Colorado.
As one of the few companies in our industry with a truly global presence, we provide both strong local insight as well as access to recruitment channels only accessible in North America.
Online Teacher Responsibilities For Online Teaching Jobs in USA From India
- Creating and presenting lessons that are congruent with students’ educational needs.
- Encouraging participation within the classroom to promote the consolidation of learning content.
- Mediating conflict between students.
- Establishing relationships with students to ensure that they disclose cognitive and psychosocial difficulties that may impede their academic progress.
- Grading homework, projects, and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and reporting on students’ progress.
- Reporting recurrent technical difficulties and other notable incidents to the appropriate member of staff.
- Attending staff meetings, as required.
- Respecting cultural differences among students and staff.
- Ensuring that all requisite equipment remains in excellent condition.
Online Teacher Requirements For Online Teaching Jobs in USA From India
- Personal computer with a built-in or separate webcam.
- Quick and steady internet connection.
- Computer literate.
- Headset fitted with a microphone.
- A well-lit, distraction-free environment from which to conduct your lessons.
- Well-groomed appearance.
- Outstanding verbal, non-verbal, and written skills.
Online Teacher Skills For Online Teaching Jobs in USA From India
- Time Management.
- Stimulating Virtual Learning Environment.
- Communication Skills.
- Use of Feedback.
- Adaptability & Curriculum Support.
- Engage Students.
- Constant Learning & Subject Expertise.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Online Teaching Jobs in USA
Posted Date: May 4, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA