Entry-level jobs in Washington DC. Data entry clerks collect data and enter it into databases. This could include collecting documents from different sources. This could also include extracting data from the materials and capturing it into databases.
We are seeking a data entry clerk who is focused and can update the company’s database continuously. To collect data, the data entry clerk will communicate with both employees and customers. The data entry clerk will quickly and accurately capture data into the relevant databases.
You will quickly identify and correct errors and bring them to the attention, if necessary, of other relevant parties. You will be able to quickly collect and correct information to make sure the company’s databases are up-to-date. This will allow you to excel in your job. The best candidates are focused, hardworking, enthusiastic, and have excellent people skills.
|Hiring Organization||Addison Group|
|Name||Data Entry Clerk|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 12 to USD 15 per Hour|
|Location||Washington, D.C, United States20005|
Addison Group uses a consultative approach to match individuals with project consultant teams that have the right skills and knowledge. We will get to know your company culture, team dynamics, and processes.
We are focused on finding the right person to fill the position or project that meets your unique needs. Addison brands can help you find the right solution, whether it’s a professionally vetted candidate or a highly-effective managed services consulting team ready for your next project.
Addison Group was founded with a simple goal in mind: to recruit the best professionals for the best companies. Addison Group has grown its reach throughout the country, provided exceptional service to clients and helped millions of professionals find their dream careers.
Addison Group boasts five consulting firms as well as four talent solutions businesses across all verticals. It has grown to be the 26th largest professional services company in the US, with more than 40% growth. Despite the significant national expansion, Addison Group has kept a local consulting business approach that is focused on its people-first culture.
Entry Level Job Responsibilities for Jobs in Washington DC
- Collecting invoices, statements and reports, personal information, documents, and other information from employees, clients, and other departments.
- To find relevant information, scan through the information.
- Correcting mistakes and organizing information so that it is easy to capture quickly and accurately.
- Create precise spreadsheets
- Update and enter information in relevant databases.
- Data backup is essential
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- To maximize retrieval, it is important to keep hard copies of data organized.
- Additional duties may be required from time to time.
Entry Level Skills for Jobs in Washington DC
- Quick typing skills
- Capability to correct and find mistakes.
- Basic Knowledge of Relevant software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High concentration and focus
- Confidentiality is key.
- Respect deadlines
Entry Level Jobs in Washington DC
- Excellent command of English
- Excel and MS Office Word are well-known.
- Communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Capability to focus for long periods of time and perform accurately with sufficient speed
- Proficient touch typing skills
Jobs in Washington DC Entry Level
- Flexible working schedule.
- Payment against entry.
- Low stress.
- Improves skills.
- Improves communication skills.
- How to identify fraudulent Data Entry Organizations.
Post Title: Jobs in Washington DC Entry Level For Data Entry Clerk
Posted Date: May 9, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA