Apple Retail Jobs, We are looking for a socially confident retail associate to assist our customers with purchasing decisions, process transactions, and maintain a clean and visually appealing sales floor. The retail associate’s responsibilities include assisting customers with questions.
Complaints, returns, processing payments, and arranging merchandise on shelves and in displays. To be successful as a retail associate you should have an outgoing personality and enjoy interacting with customers. Ultimately, an exceptional retail associate should be able to provide customers with seamless, positive shopping experiences.
|Post Name||Retail Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Cupertino, California, United States 95014|
Apple Park is the corporate headquarters of Apple Inc., located in Cupertino, California. It was opened to employees, while construction was still underway, and superseded the original headquarters at 1 Infinite Loop, which opened. The main building’s scale and circular ground scraper design, by Norman Foster.
Have earned the structure a media nickname “the spaceship”. Located on a suburban site totaling 1.46 km2 (360 acres), it houses more than 12,000 employees in one central four-story circular building of approximately 0.26 km2 (64 acres). Apple co-founder Steve Jobs wanted the campus to look less like a business park and more like a nature refuge.
Eighty percent of the site consists of green space planted with drought-resistant trees and plants indigenous to the Cupertino area, and the center courtyard of the main building features an artificial pond. Apple’s then CEO Steve Jobs announced to the city council of Cupertino.
That Apple had acquired nine contiguous properties to build a second campus, the Apple Campus 2. The idea for a new headquarters was conceived by Jobs and Apple’s former chief designer Jony I’ve. I’ve was Apple’s immediate choice to design the project, going on to work.
Very closely together with Norman Foster across five years, designing every detail, from the glass panels to the elevator buttons.
Job Responsibilities Apple Retail Jobs
- Greeting customers and offering assistance.
- Answering customer questions and concerns.
- Providing customers with detailed product information and recommendations.
- Advising customers about member benefits, promotions, and sales.
- Totaling purchases and processing cash, check, and credit card payments.
- Processing exchanges, returns, and refunds according to company policies.
- Maintaining a clean and organized retail environment.
- Assisting with stock management.
- Arranging merchandise on shelves and displays.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and basic math skills.
- Available to work on weekends and holidays.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Experience With CRM or POS Software.
- Customer-Focused Mindset.
- Deep Knowledge in Product or Inventory.
- Genuine Enthusiasm for the Company and Products.
- Creative Problem Solving & Decision Making When Dealing With Customer Issues.
- Empathic Attitude.
Post Title: Apple Retail Jobs in USA
Posted Date: May 14, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA