PGA Superstore Jobs We are seeking a professional, customer-oriented store manager to manage the daily operations of our store. You will be responsible for the overall operation and organization of the store. You will be responsible for managing inventory levels and developing business strategies.
A candidate should be able to improve customer satisfaction and reach monthly sales goals. You must be a great communicator and have outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills.
|Hiring Organization||PGA Superstore|
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 20 to USD 25 per Hour|
|Location||Roswell Georgia United States 3009|
Only we have the passion, knowledge, depth of variety, and experience to inspire tennis and golf players all over the world to have more fun, play better, and grow their game. We are part of the Blank Family and observe our Core Values every day.
We invite you to explore the Blank Family of Business and discover our Core Values. Also, learn how we give back to our communities. We are passionate about golf and want to pass that love on to the next generation.
We work closely with each local chapter of The First Tee to ensure that they are well-respected. We hope to be a responsible and inspirational members of our communities through our charity tournament, grant-giving and community day programs.
We are proud to continue the legacy of the great game that we love. We are proud to have been a part in the evolution of these games. We look forward to seeing the positive effects that tennis and golf will have on many people in the future.
Responsibilities For PGA Superstore Jobs
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Encourage sales staff to achieve sales goals by mentoring and training them.
- Develop business strategies to attract new customers and increase store traffic.
- Train, supervise, and hire new employees.
- Customer complaints and concerns are addressed professionally.
- Assure compliance of your store with safety and health regulations.
- Create and arrange promotional materials and displays in-store.
- Prepare detailed reports about customer needs, buying trends, and profits.
- Assist in store administration tasks such as budget management and financial records updating.
- Check inventory levels and place new orders.
Skills for the PGA Superstore Jobs
- Leadership and customer management skills that are strong.
- Customer-oriented, with in-depth knowledge about basic business management processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Post Title: PGA Superstore Jobs in USA
Posted Date: May 14, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA