Part Time Jobs Los Angeles, We are looking to hire a housekeeper to join our cleaning team. You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issues. You should be able to lift 25 pounds and have an eye for cleanliness.
Housekeepers handle light cleaning needed for the upkeep of homes as well as commercial buildings, such as offices, hotels, and hospitals. Typically they’ll replace bedding, clean rooms, halls and bathrooms, vacuum, sweep, mop, replace toiletries and make beds.
Housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
|Hiring Organization||Maid For LA Home and Office Cleaning Service|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 18 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90036|
Maid for LA is a family-owned business that offers a wide range of cleaning services that will turn your property into a cleaner and healthier environment. As one of the best-reviewed cleaning companies in Los Angeles, you can be confident that we can handle the scrubbing and sanitizing of your property well.
Zoya is the owner of Maid for LA. She grew up in Asia and first started working as a janitor at Panasonic when she was attending college in Japan. After she moved to Seattle, Washington to pursue her MBA degree, she worked as a cleaner at Happy Cleaning Service Company.
During this time, she became passionate and devoted to cleaning and organizing, which led her to open her own firm in Los Angeles, California. At Maid for LA, we consider our employees as the backbone of our firm. We prioritize hiring not only the most efficient cleaners, but also the most conscientious and diligent ones.
All our maids are hired based on a strict criterion and they are required to pass a 14-day training course and background check to join our team. As one of the finest cleaning companies, we strive to maintain the quality of our cleaners and services.
Working with our team of outstanding cleaning experts means ensuring the cleanliness and pristine condition of your property after your appointment with us. Employing us means collaborating with an excellent team and a dependable, experienced company. You can also enjoy convenient scheduling from us. Aside from this, we use high-quality and eco-friendly materials for our services.
Housekeeper Responsibilities For Part Time Jobs Los Angeles
- Cleans and sanitizes hotel and guest rooms
- Vacuums and sweeps floors, carpets, and rugs
- Makes beds and changes linens
- Cleans and sanitizes bathrooms, showers, toilets, sinks, and countertops
- Replenishes toiletries and towels
- Empties trash receptacles
Housekeeper Skills For Part Time Jobs Los Angeles
- Understands oral and written instructions
- Prioritizes work
- Learns and practices cleaning techniques and procedures
- Friendly guest interactions
Housekeeper Requirements For Part Time Jobs Los Angeles
- Proven experience as a Cleaner or Housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
Housekeeper Benefits For Part Time Jobs Los Angeles
- A Healthy & Hygienic Home.
- Entertain More Often.
- A Clean & Tidy Environment Is Relaxing.
- Increase Your Productivity.
- You Will Not Lose Things As Often!
- A Growing Number Of Talented Male Housekeepers.
Post Title: Part Time Jobs Los Angeles For Housekeeper
Posted Date: April 28, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA