Restaurants Hiring in Athens GA, A restaurant server takes orders, answers questions about the menu and food, sells the restaurant’s food and drinks, takes payment, communicates orders with the kitchen staff, seats customers, and helps with customer service and cleaning. Also known as a waiter or waitress.
We are looking for a server who will be responsible for taking orders from and serving food to customers. Duties will mostly include taking food and drink orders and writing them down on order slips, and ensuring that tables are served properly and that all payments are collected.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a positive attitude and the ability to work well under pressure with bussers, cooks, and other staff. Previous work experience involving customer service in a fast-paced environment is greatly desired.
|Hiring Organization||Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 10 To USD 12 Per Hour|
|Location||Athens, Georgia, United States 30606|
It’s pretty simple, actually. The Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen in Athens, Georgia is all about good food, made well, for a good price. How do we pull that off? By cooking from scratch. That’s our secret ingredient, and it makes for great tasting food at an even better value.
What does that mean exactly for the people of UGA? That means Santa Fe Spinach Dip or Cheddar’s Cheese Fries before a Bulldogs home game. It means huge Painkiller cocktails (the limit is 2 per person for a reason!) to celebrate the end of a long work week.
It’s warm, made-in-house Honey Butter Croissants and hand-breaded Chicken Tenders piled high that are perfect for sharing (or not! We won’t judge!) If you want to get a lot, for not a lot – give us a shot! We are located just west of the University! And we will show you what you’ve been missing.
A scratch kitchen should take the time to make each dish instead of defrosting it. At Cheddar’s, we use quality ingredients and take the time to prepare them in our kitchens each day.
To us, making things from scratch means battering your chicken tenders before you fry them. It means smoking your own ribs. It means making your own soup each morning. And it means our food just tastes better.
Server Responsibilities For Restaurants Hiring in Athens GA
- Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude.
- Write patrons’ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from tables.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Help food preparation staff when necessary.
Server Requirements For Restaurants Hiring in Athens GA
- Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with bussers, cooks, and other staff.
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders in a timely manner.
Server Skills For Restaurants Hiring in Athens GA
- Be an Excellent Communicator.
- Have Good Time Management Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Have Lots of Energy.
- Be Able to Multitask.
- Have Social Awareness.
- Have A Good Memory.
Server Benefits For Restaurants Hiring in Athens GA
- You can earn decent tips.
- Good option as second job.
- Waiters are usually fit.
- Especially profitable on holidays.
- You can save time and money for the gym.
- Time flies as a waiter.
Post Title: Restaurants Hiring in Athens GA For Server
Posted Date: April 28, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA