Urgent Vacancy Truck Driver Jobs in USA
Truck Driver Jobs in USA, We are looking for a licensed truck driver who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to our customers. Some also perform sales and customer service as part of the job.
You will be tasked with driving and maintaining trucks that will be assigned to you, as well as working closely with our team of dispatchers in order to plan routes and track deliveries. A Class A CDL or commercial driver license is required.
Successful candidates must have a clean driving record and must pass a drug and alcohol test. Truck drivers typically transport materials and goods among manufacturing, distribution and retail centers.
|Hiring Organization||Eby-Brown Co Llc|
|Post Name||Truck Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 1500 To USD 1600 Per Month|
|Location||Montgomery, Illinois, United States 60538|
BE A LEADER. Eby-Brown is one of the nation’s largest convenience store suppliers, delivering innovative foodservice and merchandising, along with valuable technology and insight to more than 10,000 c-store retailers across North America.
BE APPRECIATED. At Eby-Brown, it’s all about our people. Our growth and success is a direct result of our committed employee family, from our warehouse teams and our drivers out on the road, to our creative sales force and our customer success advocates.
BE REWARDED. People are the heart and soul of Eby-Brown, and we continue to invest in their success through comprehensive benefits, competitive salaries, modern technology and a dedication to work-life balance.
BE SUCCESSFUL. Many of our team members have been with Eby-Brown for decades, and our company leadership is infused with managers who started in our warehouses and on our delivery routes, so they understand how important each and every job is to the success of what we do.
Job Responsibilities For Truck Driver Jobs in USA
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep an activities log and log hours.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Plan routes using GPS system.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.
Job Skills For Truck Driver Jobs in USA
- Current TWIC card.
- Must pass drug and alcohol test.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Must provide current MVR.
- Must provide a medical certificate.
Job Benefits For Truck Driver Jobs in USA
- Salary. Let’s get to the facts.
- Insurance. Unfortunately, many career paths do not provide entry-level employees with rewarding insurance package opportunities.
- Vacations. Did we mention paid vacations and sick days off?
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Job Security.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Truck Driver Jobs in USA
Posted Date: April 25, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA