Jobs in New York For Foreigners For Mail Clerk
Jobs in New York For Foreigners, We are looking for highly organized candidates for the position of mail clerk. Mail clerks are responsible for managing outgoing messages and packages, ensuring proper labeling and packaging for outgoing post and keeping detailed records of all incoming packages, including weight and dimensions, among other duties.
Mail clerks will need to directly deliver mail to both departments and individuals, requiring excellent interpersonal skills. A Mail Clerk, or Mailroom Clerk, is responsible for organizing and distributing mail among departments within a corporation. Their duties include receiving mail from a postal worker, sorting mail by departments and distributing mail items to each department.
Mailroom clerks accept incoming mail and then process, sort, and deliver it to the proper recipients. They might also be tasked with sorting interoffice mail and messages and maintaining mailroom supply inventories. They’ll probably have to organize and maintain the mailroom as it becomes their domain.
|Hiring Organization||Exela Technologies|
|Post Name||Mail Clerk|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 16 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Irving, Texas, United States 75061|
Exela is a business process automation (BPA) leader, leveraging a global footprint and proprietary technology to provide digital transformation solutions enhancing quality, productivity, and end-user experience.
With decades of expertise operating mission-critical processes, Exela serves a growing roster of more than 4,000 customers throughout 50 countries, including over 60% of the Fortune® 100.
With foundational technologies spanning information management, workflow automation, and integrated communications, Exela’s software and services include multi-industry department solution suites addressing finance & accounting, human capital management, and legal management, as well as industry-specific solutions for banking, healthcare, insurance, and public sectors.
Through cloud-enabled platforms, built on a configurable stack of automation modules, and 17,500+ employees operating in 23 countries, Exela rapidly deploys integrated technology and operations as an end-to-end digital journey partner.
Mail Clerk Responsibilities For Jobs in New York For Foreigners
- Sorting mail by department and category.
- Utilizing sorting machines and similar administrative technology.
- Managing outgoing messages and packages.
- Ensuring proper labeling and packaging for outgoing post.
- Arranging for deliveries with delivery companies such as FedEx.
- Forwarding misdirected mail.
- Keeping an inventory of mailing supplies, such as envelopes and stamps.
- Signing off on certified mail.
- Keeping detailed records of all incoming packages, including weight and dimensions.
- Logging incoming mail in company systems.
- Delivering mail to both departments and individuals, ensuring the relevant parties sign off on them.
Mail Clerk Requirements For Jobs in New York For Foreigners
- Previous mailroom experience.
- Proficiency with sorting machines.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good dexterity.a
Mail Clerk Skills For Jobs in New York For Foreigners
- Proven experience as a Mail Clerk or Office Clerk.
- Experience with mail sorting and postage meter machines is a plus.
- Good computer skills.
- Well-organized, with sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication and literacy skills.
- High school diploma preferred.
Mail Clerk Benefits For Jobs in New York For Foreigners
- House Rent Allowance.
- Dearness Allowance.
- Medical Allowance.
- Travel Allowance.
- Special Allowance.
- Transport Allowance.
Post Title: Jobs in New York For Foreigners For Mail Clerk
Posted Date: April 25, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA