Urgent Hiring – Data Entry Clerk Job For Foreigners – America – US jobs
Urgent Hiring Data Entry Clerk Job For Foreigners . We are looking for a focused data entry clerk to continuously update our company’s databases. The data entry clerk will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information. The data entry clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner. You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions. Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people’s skills.
Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information. Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information. Establishes entry priorities. Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Organization Name : Iron Mountain
- Post Name : Data Entry Clerk
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : 0-1 Year
- Salary : USD 15 To USD 20 Per Hour
- Location : Houston, Texas, United States 77054
- Status : Urgent Hiring
Herman Knaust founded Iron Mountain in 1951 in Livingston, NY. Hailed as the “Mushroom King” by his Hudson River Valley neighbors, Knaust first made his fortune by growing and marketing mushrooms. In 1936, he paid $9,000 for a depleted iron ore mine and 100 acres of land so that he could have more space to grow his product. But by 1950, the mushroom market had shifted, so Mr. Knaust decided upon a new business venture—one that would make good use of his mine, which he named “Iron Mountain.”After World War II, Mr. Knaust sponsored the relocation to the United States of many Jewish immigrants who had lost their identities because their personal records had been destroyed during the war. At this time, the world was also embroiled in Cold War apprehension regarding atomic security. Both factors caused Mr. Knaust to focus on protecting vital information from wars or other disasters.As a result, Iron Mountain Atomic Storage, Inc. was founded in 1951. Mr. Knaust opened the first “vaults” inside Iron Mountain and put a sales office in the Empire State Building. Having a knack for publicity, he persuaded luminaries such as General Douglas MacArthur to visit the Iron Mountain site. The attendant publicity was the extent of the new venture’s marketing program.Iron Mountain’s first customer was East River Savings Bank, which brought microfilm copies of deposit records and duplicate signature cards in armored cars to the new mountain facility for storage. Other corporate customers soon followed as New York-based companies began to realise the need to protect their important records.
Data Entry Clerk Responsibilities
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
Data Entry Clerk Requirements
- Good command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient touch typing skills.
Data Entry Clerk Skills
- Proficient typing and transcription.
- Computer and technical skills (including software knowledge)
- Organisational and time management abilities.
- Administrative skills.
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Customer service skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Fast Typing Speed.
- Basic Software Knowledge.
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- The Ability to Operate Standard Office Equipment.
- Organizational and Time-management Skills.
- Basic Research and Data Collection Skills.
- Basic Knowledge of Database Structure.
Data Entry Clerk Benefits
- Flexible working schedule. Data entry jobs offer a bigger advantage of working according to your specifications.
- Payment against entry.
- Low level of stress.
- Improves skills.
- Improves communication skills.
- The process to Identify fraudulent Data Entry Organizations.
- Address : 3643 Willowbend Blvd, Houston, TX 77054, United States
- Contact Number : +1 713-661-1448
- Email ID : Christian.email@example.com
Apply For Urgent Hiring – Data Entry Clerk Job For Foreigners
Post Title: Urgent Hiring – Data Entry Clerk Job For Foreigners – America – US jobs
Posted Date: February 9, 2022
Author: US Jobs