Warehouse Worker Jobs. Warehouse Workers work in warehouses. They receive, unpack and arrange goods and then pack, load and prepare goods for dispatch. Warehouse workers inspect stock for damage or wear, report discrepancies and faults to the relevant parties, mark and label stock.
We need a warehouse worker who is able to dispatch and receive merchandise from our warehouse. Warehouse workers will load and unload incoming and outgoing delivery vehicles. You will choose products from the warehouse and load them onto pallets.
You will load and unload stock from delivery trucks and then transport it to designated warehouse locations. You will maintain a clean work environment and adhere to all safety regulations, policies, and procedures.
Nestle USA is committed to improving the quality of life, and contributing to a better future, and that includes individuals, families, communities and the planet.
We are changing our product portfolio to include pet care, frozen meals, infant nutrition, and bottled water. To meet consumer demands, we focus on high-growth food and beverage categories and brands that consumers love.
Nestle USA, Nestle Purina and Gerber are the seven companies that make up our U.S. operations.
American entrepreneurs George Page and Charles Page, both from Lee County in Illinois, created Europe’s first condensed milk factory when they founded Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company.
Job Responsibilities For Warehouse Worker Jobs
- Assuring safety and cleanliness in the workplace.
- Delivery vehicle loading and unloading
- Accepting inventory delivery
- Counting and verifying inventory.
- Inspection of inventory for damage or faults.
- Notifying the appropriate parties of errors.
- Stock marking and labeling
- Storing inventory in an inaccessible way
- Stock loading and wrapping on pallets
- Forklift and electronic pallet lift are used to build loads.
Skills For Warehouse Worker Jobs
- Proficiency in operating forklifts.
- Completion of background investigation and drug screening
- Strong people skills.
- Demonstrable moral character
- Physically strong, agile, and dexterous. Unaffected by adverse climatic and height conditions.
- Positive work record and the ability to keep solid attendance.
- You are available to work extra hours.
Benefits For Warehouse Worker Jobs
- The pay rate is excellent.
- These skills can be transferred.
- You can work anywhere.
- Comfortable Working Environment.
- Constant learning curve.
- You are free to be creative however you like.
Post Title: Warehouse Worker Jobs in Nestle | Sponsorship Jobs in USA
Posted Date: May 25, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA