Driver Jobs in Tennessee, For the driver position, we are looking for punctual and well-organized candidates. Drivers are responsible for getting packages to clients on time, working nights and weekends, and making sure that vehicles are ready for use. Drivers must be able to lift and unload heavy items and maintain their physical strength.
Driving refers to the controlled operation and movement a vehicle (cars, bikes, trucks, buses and buses) A set of conditions must be met before a driver is allowed to drive on public roads. Drivers are also required to comply with traffic laws and road rules in the area they are driving.
- Name: FedEx Office Print & Ship Center
- Name: Driver
- Qualification:10th Pass
- Industry: Personal
- Type of Employment: Full-Time
- Hours of Work: 8 hours
- Jobs Experience – Freshers
- Salary: USD 15 to USD 20 per Hour
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee, United States 38104
FedEx Corporation (formerly Federal Express Corporation, and later FDX Corporation) is an American multinational conglomerate holding firm that focuses on transportation, eCommerce and services based out of Memphis, Tennessee.
FedEx is a syllabic abbreviation for the name of Federal Express, the original air division of the company. It was in use from until. FedEx Express is the most prominent service offered by FedEx. It was the first major shipping company to offer overnight delivery.
FedEx also purchased the naming rights for FedExField, the NFL’s Washington Football Team, and FedExForum, the NBA’s Memphis Grizzlies. FedEx’s air shipping services made Memphis International Airport, also known as the “Superhub”, the busiest cargo airport worldwide. Hong Kong is second only to Memphis in terms of cargo airports.
Responsibilities For Driver Jobs in Tennessee
- Transferring clients from airports into hotels, and vice versa.
- Conducting vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivery of packages to customers on time
- Picking up office supplies or other administrative requirements.
- Use navigation apps to find your best route.
- Professional interactions with clients
- Night work and weekends.
- Organize your travel plans.
- Ensure that your vehicle has enough gas and is always available for use.
- When necessary, arrange for vehicle repairs.
- Maintaining monthly mileage records.
- Driving many vehicles including motorbikes and cars as well as buses and trucks.
Skills For Driver Jobs in Tennessee
- A strong driving record.
- Customer service.
- Basic maintenance knowledge.
- Strength and physical fitness.
- Efficiency and time management.
Benefits For Driver Jobs in Tennessee
- Salary. Let’s get down to the facts.
- Insurance. Many career paths don’t offer rewarding insurance packages for entry-level employees.
- Vacations. We also mentioned paid vacations and sick days off.
- Reimbursement for tuition
- Employment Security
Post Title: Driver Jobs in Tennessee | FedEx Careers Driver
Posted Date: May 25, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA